Having the best dog grooming equipment is essential when embarking on a dog grooming career or even when deciding to groom your own dog.
And the term equipment, or grooming supplies, covers quite a range of items that you might need, depending on whether or not you are working for yourself or working for a dog grooming salon or a dog owner instead, grooming your dog at home.
And how convenient is it to be able to shop for dog grooming supplies online.
Dog Groomers Supplies Checklist
So what are the basics that could be deemed necessary in your collection of pet grooming supplies? When it comes to dog grooming equipment for sale online, it is hard to go past this list:
Dog Grooming Tables
- Reviews of Best Dog Grooming Tables
- Electric Dog Grooming Tables
- Electric Dog Grooming Tables for Large Dogs
- Hydraulic Dog Grooming Tables
- Which Dog Grooming Table do I Need?
- Catalog of Dog Grooming Tables at Amazon
Dog Brushes & Dog Combs
- Which Dog Brush do I Need?
- Catalog of Dog Brushes & Dog Shedding Tools at Amazon
- Catalog of Dog Combs at Amazon
Dog Nail Clippers
Dog Tubs and Dog Wash Tools
- Dog Shower & Dog Bath Accessories at Amazon
- Paws for Thought Booster Bath – a review
- 4 Dog Bath Tubs Reviewed
- Best Dog Bath Tubs for Groomers
- Master Equipment Grooming Tub
Dog Dryers & Blasters
Dog Shampoo & Dog Conditioner Products on Amazon
Dog Grooming Clippers & Scissors – Dog Shedding Tools
- Professional Dog Grooming Scissors
- Catalog of Dog Grooming Scissors on Amazon
Dog Coat Treatments
Professional Dog Grooming Apparel
- Waterproof Aprons for Dog Grooming & Dog Groomer Casual Wear
- Catalog of Dog Groomer Apparel available at Amazon
Vacuums for Dog Hair
- Vacuums Suitable for Pet Hair
- Handheld Vacuums for Pet Hair
- Reviews of Vacuums for Pet Hair:
Professional Dog Grooming Supplies
If you are a professional groomer working for yourself, you will need an appropriate table, a place to bath your doggie customers, towels, grooming clippers, various sized combs and brushes and the right grooming clothing. You can use the links above to jump to the required professional dog grooming equipment category.
Equipment for Grooming Your Dog at Home.
If you are grooming your dog at home, then you probably have opted for the laundry as a place for your dog wash tub and will most likely be using a table that you already have at home for the stylish dog hair cut that follows. In that case, you probably need to get shampoos & conditions, the right shears & clippers, combs, brushes that suit the breed of your dog and toenail clippers. You can use the links above to jump to the particular dog grooming tools you need.
This list will be added to as other products come on the market or different grooming tools become more popular. In the meantime, let’s know, via comments, if you have any favorite tools that you would like to add to the list.
In the meantime, you might find some useful tips from our post on how to groom a Shih Tzu . It includes a very useful video.
~ DGCO ~