Master Equipment is one of the best dog grooming product manufacturers in the world today, and with good reason – their excellent range of professional grooming tubs includes signature Master Equipment Dog Baths and Master Equipment dog grooming tubs for sale, for dogs of all lengths and sizes.
But which Master Equipment grooming tub is the best of the best dog washing tubs?
Which grooming tub stands out from all the rest?
Here are 4 top quality Master Equipment professional grooming tubs, compared and given our rating according to factors such as price, durability, features and ease of use:
The Top 4 Dog Grooming Tubs That Make an Excellent Buy
Here are 4 top quality dog grooming bath tubs for your consideration.
#4. Master Equipment Everyday Pro Tub for Pets
Model: TP364 48 19
Here’s a Master Equipment grooming tub that provides great value for money.
This grooming tub is simply built to last, and can accommodate dogs of any size with its spacious features.
Its main strength lies in the fact that all of the materials, used to make it, are of the highest quality. The tub itself is made of 16 and 19-gauge industrial, rust-resistant, powder-coated and zinc-plated steel with strong rivets and silicone.
The tub has 3 one-inch plumbing holes that can fit most standard plumbing hookups.
It also comes with a free tub and shampoo rack to keep your pet’s grooming kit within easy reach.
Simple, strong, and affordable.
PROS: Provides great value, fantastic for everyday use. Easy to assemble.
CONS: The bottom is flat; draining may take some extra time.
#3. Master Equipment 48 Everyday Pro Deluxe Electric Lift Tub
Model: TP7720 48
Here is a very sturdy, strong stainless steel wash tub by Master Equipment.
This Master Equipment Pet Tub is a versatile professional dog grooming tub to say the least.
I love the fact that this tub is electrically driven via foot pedals – the right height is now within reach.
It is perfectly sealed and treated to guard against mold.
A top-notch grooming tub that is worth every penny!
PROS: Looks awesome while being very sturdy.
CONS: Discerning groomers may want a choice in colors.
#2. Master Equipment Stainless Steel Superior Pet Tub
Modelr: TP382 48 12
Bathing and grooming your dogs becomes an enjoyable and easy task when you use the Stainless Steel Superior Pet Tub.
This tub is made of rust-proof stainless steel which makes it very easy for cleanup and maintenance.
How does it make professional grooming easier?
Let’s count the ways:
- First, this Master Equipment pet tub makes it very easy to wash different sized dogs because of its pull out rack.
- Top quality sealing materials means that you don’t have to battle with leaks of any description.
- Best of all it comes with a ramp that means you don’t have to lift any dog up and over the top. Simply guide your canine customers up the ramp. This also means that they are less likely to be nervous about the whole task ahead.
- You can have it plumbed to suit your particular salon setup.
The Master Equipment Steel Superior tub is a boon for dogs and groomers alike!
PROS: Easy to use, provides excellent conveniences for dog grooming.
CONS: A fixed height.
#1. Master Equipment PolyPro Lift Grooming Tub
Model: TP5856 19
Master Equipment isn’t kidding when they say that the PolyPro Lift Grooming Tub is the only professional grooming tub you’ll ever need:
- It has all the best features of the 3 products in this list, and then some!
- The tub’s material is highly durable, high-density polypropylene, with removable doors for seamless dog entry/exit.
- Heavy and large dogs will enjoy the electric lift and the pawprint mat that prevents them from slipping while inside the tub. This definitely qualifies as a large dog bath tub.
- The 6 and a half foot hose and the extra features (overhead grooming arm, 3 grooming loops, drainage accessories and shampoo bottle holders) are icing on the cake.
All of this at a fantastic price makes the Master Equipment PolyPro Lift the best among the rest!
PROS: A number of useful grooming conveniences in one package. Great bargain for price.
CONS: The electric lift may need maintenance from time to time.
This is one impressive tub.
Other Types of Dog Wash Tubs for Sale
I hope this review of dog bathing systems helps you decide which Master Equipment Grooming Tub best suits your purposes. They particularly suit salons and professional groomers who need a commercial grooming tub. If this is you, then you also need to treat yourself to an efficient dog hair dryer.
If, on the other hand, you need something more transportable, you might be in the market for a portable dog bath.
Other Grooming Products by Master Equipment
- A Grooming Table with Arm
- Portable Dog Grooming Table
- Zinc-Plated Steel Overhead Pet Grooming Arm
- Electric Grooming Tables
- Z-Lift Electric Grooming Tables
- Bone shaped Folding Grooming Table
~ Guest Author ~