The Oster A5 Turbo 2-Speed Professional Animal Clipper is truly a heavy duty clipper that does a professional job.
It is a corded clipper and offers the choice of 2 speeds, low or high and comes in either a Chrome color or an Ice Blue color.
Oster A5 Turbo 2-Speed Animal Clipper Specs
The Oster Animal Clipper is packaged with:
- User instructions
- The standard #10 blade (Oster blade of course)
- A guard for the blade
- Oil for the blade
- Brushes (one for cleaning and one spare)
- A spring set
Highlights of the Oster Clipper
The highlights of the A5 Oster Animal Clippers include the following:
- It is designed to run at a cooler temperature making it much more comfortable to hold.
- It has a powerful motor.
- The blade system can be detached which allows you to easily clean and/or change the blade.
- It runs very fast.
Feedback on the Oster Clipper
Feedback has been very, very positive. No wonder these clippers are so popular with groomers as well as with dog owners doing their own grooming.
- Cuts through coats so well
- Superior clippers
- Even fine trimming is possible
- Incredibly quiet
- Cheaper brands unable to stand the test of time by comparison
- Able to groom much more quickly than with cheaper brands
- Handles matted hair and knots really well
- A nice finish to the grooming job
- No clogging problem
- Can save money in the long run.
- Extra long cord
- Can run warmer than expected.
- A little noisy but not too bad
Overall Consensus on the Oster Animal Clipper
Some have mentioned using the Oster Animal Clippers not only on dogs but also other animals such as long haired cats, horses’ manes and goats.
But when it comes to specific Dog Breeds these clippers can work well on:
- Cocker Spaniels
- Golden Retrievers
- Scottish Terriers
- Persian Himalayans
- Poodle Mix
- German Shepherds
- Golden Doodles
- Old English Sheepdogs
- Border Collies
- Lab Retrievers
To read more information on the Oster Clippers just click here:
Please feel free to add your own review of the Oster Pet Clippers via the comments section below: