Click for Dog Grooming Equipment & Supplies (Affiliate Link)
The iRobot Braava 380t vacuum is referred to as the Pet-Perfect- Braava. And judging by its popularity, it deals with pet hair very effectively.
Robotic vacuums are becoming more and more popular. We’ve had robotic vacuums for carpets but this vacuum takes care of your hard floor surfaces, all while you are doing something else altogether, something more enjoyable than the chore of vacuuming.
I can see why this vac is proving to be so popular.
Highlights of the iRobot Braava 380t :
- Designed to pick up pet hair with ease
- So quiet pets are not disturbed or frightened
- Battery allows the Braava to do the cleaning for up to 3 hours before needing to be recharged.
- Fitted with smart sensors – can detect obstacles
- Great for cleaning right up against edges and furniture legs
- Very compact
- For hard surfaces
- it sweeps and mops
- can do dry and wet cleaning
Overall Verdict on the iRotob Braava 380t Vacuum
Groomers & dog owners alike seem to favor this vac because of its superior performance. I particularly like the fact that it keeps on working which means I can do something else altogether or simply laze if time permits. I would imagine this could also be very useful in a salon given the daily collection of pet hair on hard surfaces.
Please feel free to add your own review comments below:
If you would like to consider other options in the pet vacuum department, you can find a pet vacuum comparison table here.