The iRobot Braava 380t vacuum is referred to as the Pet-Perfect- Braava. And judging by customer feedback, it deals with pet hair very effectively.
Robotic vacuums are becoming more and more popular. We’ve had robotic vacuums for carpets but this vacuum takes care of your hard floor surfaces, all while you are doing something else altogether, something more enjoyable than the chore of vacuuming.
Product Name: iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
Model: Braava 380t
At the time of publication of this post, this vacuum rated very well in the robotic vacuums category. And I can see why.
Highlights of the iRobot Braava 380t include:
- Designed to pick up pet hair with ease
- So quiet pets are not disturbed as the Braava cleans
- Battery allows the Braava to do the cleaning for up to 3 hours before needing to be recharged.
- Fitted with smart sensors – can detect obstacles
- Great for cleaning right up against edges and furniture legs
- Very compact
- For hard surfaces
- it sweeps and mops
- can do dry and wet cleaning
Customer Feedback on the iRobot Braava 380t
Customer feedback has been, as you would imagine, very impressive.
Typical comments have included statements such as these:
- Can set it going every day
- Perfect for collecting hair from dogs and cats
- Very easy to set up
- Very easy to operate
- Makes a very welcome gift
- Good for dealing with mud and grime brought inside by dogs
- Highly recommend
- Helps those prone to allergies
- Cleans while you do other work
- Doesn’t take itself back to the charger when needing to be re-charged
Overall Verdict on This Robotic Vacuum
Customers have been very pleased with the performance of the iRotob Braava 380t and particularly like the fact that it keeps on working allowing them to do something else altogether or to simply laze if time permits. I would imagine this could also be very useful in a salon given the daily collection of pet hair on hard surfaces.
Please feel free to add your own review comments below:
If you would like to consider other options in the pet vacuum department, you can find a pet vacuum comparison table here.