Finding the right compromise between comfort and cost can sometimes be a challenge when it comes to dog bath tubs. And when I say comfort, I am referring to the groomer as well as the doggy client. So I have gone in search of dog baths that can meet the comfort requirement but still be within the budget reach.
Are You Battling with Your Dog Bath?
One product that meets these criteria is this Booster Bath:
Paws for Thought Booster Bath
This sounds like an ideal solution for both dog owners and professional groomers. It is considered an easy-to-us tub that can cut bathing time down significantly so let’s see what it has to offer.
Highlights of the Booster Dog Bath
The highlights of this dog bath include the following:
- A mat to eliminate slippage in the dog bath tub
- Leash washers
- A leash restraint with collar
- A shower nozzle & shampoo caddy
- Measurements in inches: 8 x 21 x 45
I would consider the pros of this bath to include the following:
- This tub to be back-saving – you don’t have to lean over like with many tubs.
- You dog can’t run away
- It is easy to assemble and to store in between bathing
- It is generally very stable & comes with a useful shampoo caddy
- Not only convenient it is also very portable
Perhaps it might require a little effort to push the halves together.
Overall Consensus on the Booster Bath
I should point out that even though the bath comes with a restraint, it is important not to leave your dog unattended during his bath. I would imagine this would be the case with any tub, no matter how well secured.
This is one product that will allow you to stop putting off what might have been, up until now, a difficult task.
To see more details on the Booster Bath just click the image below:
Please feel free to add your own opinions below: