All dog breeds require a certain amount of grooming. I don’t know of a breed that doesn’t need bathing from time to time, some a lot more than others. But when you look at the stats, it’s amazing to see how many different dog breeds require extensive grooming and of course clipping.
We are currently adding to our tips for different dog breeds, but so far, you can find the following comprehensive list of articles that feature grooming specifics on the listed breeds.
Dog Breeds that Require Extensive Grooming
- Bedlington Terrier Grooming
- Bichon Frise – grooming tips, books & equipment needed
- Border Collies – grooming at home
- Chow Chow – grooming tips & tools
- Cocker Spaniel – the comprehensive guide
- German Shepherds – managing the German Shepherd Coat
- Golden Retriever Grooming – Includes video
- Havanese Grooming Tips – Books, Video, Tools
- Husky Grooming – includes videos
- Labradoodle – includes book, video & links to tools
- Pekingese Grooming Tips
- Poodle – includes link to DVD & an additional DVD collection
- Schnauzer – includes link to DVD
- Shih Tzu
- Welsh Terrier Grooming Guide – includes video
- Westie Grooming – includes link to DVD
- Yorkie Grooming
Keep posted for additional articles as they are added.