When it comes to pet hair, you can be faced with a daily grind of how to get rid of it. You like to sit on the carpet but when you get up your black jumper is covered in dog hair. You love your dogs and your cats but you suffer from allergies all year round.
And this is not just for the pet owner at home!
Imagine the daily chore of getting rid of pet hair if you are a groomer. It must be an endless battle.
Well here is a vacuum for pet hair that other customers have been very, very pleased with. Most have been very surprised at how deeply this vacuum can suck to remove ingrained debris and hair.
The Hoover Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum Product Details
Model #: UH70811PC
The highlights of this Pet Plus vacuum include the following:
- Designed to get to dirt deeply embedded in your carpet.
- A large dirt cap
- Easy to clean via push button technology
- Includes handy brush, wand and tool accessories
- The pet tools are idea for sucking up resistant pet hair
- Settings for 5 different surface types
Customer Feedback on the Hoover WindTunnel
Customer feedback has been very positive.
- Excellent value for money
- Excellent suction
- The wand and attachments are excellent
- Fairly light to push
- Glides well across surfaces
- Can easily see when the dirt cup needs emptying
- Good cord length – don’t have to unplug and re-plug all the time
- Great for cat owners
- Incredible suction
- Great for lifting pet hair from furniture and upholstery
- Perfect for sucking up hair from long haired dogs
- Settings need to be adjusted for different surface types
- The wand to needed get into small spaces, but then this would be expected
- Cord is not retractable
Overall Consensus on the Hoover UH70811PC
It is quite surprising how much dirt and pet hair can be sucked up from carpet areas. Floors can be left nice and clean again with minimal effort.
This is a purchase I think you would be pleased with.
Please feel free to add your own review comments below.
If you are looking instead for a vacuum that works while you relax then you might like to look at one of the robotic vacuums for pet hair.
Alternatively, you can find our list of top vacuums for tackling pet hair here.