Click for Dog Grooming Equipment & Supplies (Affiliate Link)
Now that you have set up your grooming salon so nicely, it’s time to address first impressions.
Smells, pleasant or otherwise, have an immediate affect on one’s impressions of surroundings and quality of service.
And you don’t want new doggy clients to take fright at the stench of other dogs in the grooming salon.
Did you know you can even get a pet odor exterminator candle? In creamy vanilla flavor no less!! But for a grooming salon, a couple of nice-smelling candles are not going to cut it.
Popular Dog Perfumes
I love the idea of using Aloe Vera and here is one such perfume that not only smells great with a rain forest fragrance but also conditions the coat as well.
Now here is one that has exudes the exotic scent of cloves. That’s definitely different and a nice change from that ‘must-wash-him’ doggy smell that you can often be confronted by.
And who doesn’t enjoy the smell of coconut. I love it in a shampoo or a conditioner so this cologne is a winner.
Other Spray-On Products
Now when it comes to sprays (many of which are also perfumed) you might also want to look at:
- Groomers Detangle Spray – a dog grooming detangling spray can work wonders before brushing, relaxing and loosening up mats ahead of time
- Conditioning Spray a groomers coat conditioning spray can be used at home as well as in the salon
- Antifungal Sprays – to relieve hot spots in dogs suffering from allergies
- A Home Spray to protect against fleas and ticks
- Cool Care Plus Sprays – yes we mustn’t forget the ever-so useful spray for dog grooming clippers such as the Andis clippers