When it comes to grooming different dog breeds, it pays to have some tricks up your sleeve that will help to encourage good behavior in your canine client. Of course, it you are grooming your own dog then you will already know the level of obedience you can expect. in your pooch. But, if your pet is a little “agro” when it comes to the sometimes challenging experience of being clipped and groomed, then it is possible that you have given up and have decided to hand him over to a professional groomer for his spa treatment once a month. Either way, knowing how to train a dog is a must-have skill for both owners and groomers.
One of The Best Dog Training Books
According to my readers, one of the best guides that provides comprehensive dog training tips is Daniel Stevens’ Secrets to Dog Training.
One aspect that has brought favorable comments is the fact that it givens you ideas on how to prevent misbehavior in the first place as well as how to deal with patterns of disobedient behavior that have become entrenched.
Whether you are a new dog owner or the owner of a mature dog or a professional dog groomer looking for ways to bring out better behavior in your clients (the canine ones that is), then you will find a wealth of information in this downloadable eBook. The author, Daniel Stevens, has become quite well known and bases his advice on his own experiences as a professional dog trainer.
From my experience with courses and training materials, I have always found that it is hard to beat a well-produced video to supplement the written content. So I was very happy to find that this product provides just that. You can view an intro video before you download and Secrets to Dog Training.
How Daniel Stevens’ eBook Can Help You
Of course there’s a whole raft of tips on how to encourage obedience in puppies and dogs such as leash training, getting your dog to sit and stay, house training etc. etc. But the topics that you might be interested in with respect to grooming, in particular, are those that address:
- The nature of different dog breeds and how to best deal with them
- Aggression in dogs
- Health issues in dogs, in particular those that affect the coat of dogs
- Dental hygiene in dogs
- Dealing with fleas
- Popular commands and tricks to use to get a dog to respond to you in the way that you would prefer
Secrets to Dog Training – the Package
This product includes the following:
- The eBook – more than 250 pages
- addresses 25 different behavior problems in dogs
- includes photos
- includes step-by-step guidelines
- ** Bonuses **
- An audio version of the Secrets to Dog Training eBook
- A guide on how to deal with dog aggression
- A guide on how to house train a dog
- A guide on security training
- A guide on how to become the alpha dog
- Access to the dog forum where you can get answers from trainers, groomers, veterinarians and other dog owners
- A guide on how to easily groom a dog:
- preparation for grooming
- bathing dogs
- clipping nails
- face, eyes and ears cleaning
- using clippers
- canine dental care
- different dog coats
- grooming equipment needed
Why “Secrets to Dog Training” rates as One of the Best Dog Training Books
You can see why this eBook continues to rate at the top of the best sellers list among my customers. It definitely offers lots and lots of content, covering a wide range of topics relevant to both dog owners and groomers.
This eBook is a package that comes highly recommended! I would love to hear, from you via the comments below, which sections of the book (and the guides) that you enjoyed the most.
If you wish to supplement your knowledge of dogs, their behavior and how to go about grooming then, you can find some useful course information here.
~ DGCO ~