Bichon Frise Owner’s Manual
Insider’s Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Bichon Frise
Author: Sharda Baker
As you may have already read in our post on Bichon Frise Grooming this is another breed that has considerable hair; in fact its thick, fluffy appearance is what makes the Bichon Frise so adorable. As with all longer-haired breeds, the Bichon Frise will need to be groomed on a regular basis. Knowing how often, and with whom, is the trick. There is of course a right way and a not-so right way of going about it. So this comprehensive Bichon Frise Guide on raising a Bichon Frise AND managing a sustainable grooming routine is a must have.
Benefits of Owning this Bichon Frise Guide
This Bichon Frise Guide covers all aspects relevant to the Bichon owner from how to go about choosing your new puppy to how to toilet train him and what to feed him. You can learn all aspects of caring for you Bichon from the time he is a puppy right through to adulthood. This includes health issues to be watchful for, how to set up a training regime and what to expect of the Bichon’s personality.
What Do You Get with the Bichon Frise Owner’s Manual?
At the time of writing this review, the Bichon Frise Owner’s Manual package comes with:
- A 139 page ebook on the Bichon Frise
- An audio on training dogs
- An ebooklet on typical Bichon Frise allergies
- An ebooklet on house training puppies
- An ebooklet on homemade meals for dogs (healthy recipes)
Advice on How to Groom a Bichon Frise
If you are a dog owner, you can get advice on:
- When to use a professional groomer and when to do the grooming yourself
- How often you should have your Bichon Frise groomed
- How to tell a groomer what type of cut you would like for your Bichon
- Which grooming tasks you need to do on a regular basis at home.
- Which cuts to go for if you don’t have a lot of time to do much of the grooming yourself
- How often you need to bath your pet
- How to deal with skin problems in Bichon Frises
- How to take care of your Bichon’s eyes and teeth
If you are a dog groomer, you can get advice on:
- The different clips & coat styles for Bichon Frises
- How to advise dog owners on the best style for their Bichon
- Bichon Frise dental care
- How to remove tear stains from under the eyes
~ DGCO ~